Thursday, March 27, 2008

I miss my boss

No! no! Don't get me wrong...it is not what u're thinking. My former boss of Investor Relations left for motor division and became second man there after the EVP. Bestnyaaa....dh naik pangkat, ofis pun dekat rumah and balik pun awal...tak mcm kt sini...tgh2 mlm buta pun tercongok kt ofis ni....n the best thing is he can play golf after work...seronoknya...hope u enjoy it, boss.......hehehe......

After he left, the other person took over. I thought that there will be a new person joining in but unfortunately the other guy in the same department. The first time my boss told me in January, i'm about to burst into tears tapi menten beb..kontrol cun....

When this so called new boss handling IR, he always complaining of many meeting that he needs to attend. Dalam hati.....memang la mangkuk....dah nama pun IR..u'll definately meet Analysts,Fund Managers, Institutional Investors......adoiiiiiii.....tulonggggg......tulongggg...........i was about to giving up when i met my former boss last month. I told him that this new boss refused to accept my opinion as maybe he may think i am nobody in this office (fyi, i have almost 3 years experience by now handling this IR job especially coordinate meetings, briefings, and even IR roadshows for the company and everything were perfect).

Untill now i am still thinking what makes him and the other person looked down on me. Is it because i am not a CFA like them? but i am capable enough in my capacity and i know almost every single research houses in the country.Depa pun tak tau. Please laaaaaaaaa............ujung thn ni aku pi study baru hangpa tau langit tinggi ke rendah. Buat la semua sendiri.

I wonder why he must refer to the big boss everytime as my former boss will decide straight away of any desicion pertaining to any conferences, seminars, visits. We should advise the big boss and not ask the big boss to advise us. Hampes betoi laaaaa...........

I am really sick of this and made me refused to work with the team. And the only way to escape is to further my study full time. Apa nak jadi pun jadi laaaaaa.........i have to do this and i want to do this. Pasni i'll take over the IR........haaaaa..........amik!!!!!!!!!

2 Readers' Says:

TY23 said...

Mujur akak bukan analyst cover dat big conglomerate lagi. Tak best la, tak dapek jumpa ex-bos awak yg hensem tu hehehe Sabar sabar.. Esok lusa tahu ler bos awak tu betapa bukan mudah jadik IR person..

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Alahai kak.....saya amat menyenangi bos yg dulu. He let me do everything dengan sepenuh kepercayaan. I learnt alot from him. Sekali yang ni..aduhaiiii........rasa nak matiiiiii........