Monday, April 7, 2008

The weak weekend

My weekend begin with doing a week laundry. Have to wake up early as Che Yah is always fussy when comes to the laundry. 1st, all whites goes in, 2nd lite colors, 3rd dark colors. Then the softener with the same things done during the washing n the sidai. Last, i did the undies n the tudungs. Adessssss.........while waiting for the laundry, i did the sewing (Che Yah did the sewing??????? ngaaaaaaa.........). Ya lorrr.....i sew the beads for my selendang which i'll be using it for nikah.

12.30 my encik tunang came to fetch me to Jln Ampang. My baju kawin dah siap alter (di tangan yer...bukan di badan...hehehe) . He dropped me later to PWTC then he drove to Subang at his brother's place. Maka cek terpaksa balik rumah naik lrt la. I was there not more than 20 minutes as Julie was not at her shop (i wanted to do facial there). Drop by at the mall n get some pretzel n trus balik. Reach home around 2.30 and continue my beading works. Pastu pengsan sat....around 5 my encik tunang called and he will come and fetch me to send him home as i may need to fetch my mom later. Mak aku nih bz sungguh...sampai tak ketahwan timing.....


We had a meeting with Persatuan Perlis KL. Depa nih punya la poyo....maklum la tgk kami ni muda2 belia. Skali crita bab program, bab IT teruih sengap. Amik hang...the 2 hours meeting end with makan free and we shoot to Ampang Plaza for taranum (karok laaaa....hehehe) Reach home after 2.00am (gilo apo anak dara nih...hikhikhikhik)

Sunday afternoon drove to Gombak and fetch encik tunang before amik mak in Jalan Conlay (pi dok tengok pesta kraftangan plakkkkk.......) Pastu pi midvalley (mujoq la encik tunang ikut. Tak dak la nk kena eskot sampai 1 MV tuh, kalo dak mau lembik lutut...hehehe......)

My mom went back the following morning. Penat betoi laaaaaaaaa............but the best thing was she is so impressed of my sewing. Actually this is the first time i did the sewing. Selalunya jait kaki seluaq pun huloq kat mak.Ngengengenge.........truih my mom said "lepas ni zip seluaq laki pandai la kot no jait seniri...." hhahahahahaaaaa..........

2 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Awat mak Che Yah kata zip seluaq laki? bukan butang baju ka...

hmmmm... ganaih ka? ahaks!

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Butang baju cek reti jait kediri......zip tuh komplikated sket.....hehehe