Friday, February 6, 2009

TIGAPULUH

I turned 30 on February 1st. How time flies. Rasa macam dah tua pun ada jugak but still perangai cam bebudak walaupun dh jd mak budak. Hehehehe......This year i celebrated my 30th birthday in my hometown with my little princess and other family members without presence of my husband. huhuhuhu....sedihh.....we had a simple makan2 with a birthday cake of course eventhough not as good as my fav Secret Recipe's tiramisu or Equatorial choc cake.

Being 30, i have a long list of things to do as well as responsibilities as a wife and a mother. I hope our dream and wishes come true.

Here's some pic during makan2...


Birthday cake....disponsor oleh Dura n Emi...seperais la kunun



Chop lilin....


Cake cutting


Si kecik yg jd tumpuan

Camera shy plak...

Humaira Safiyyah n her tok nyang



Naughty smile from my 'hidung penyet'...tgh mood baik nih

1 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Selamat Ulangtahun Che YAH...

moga berbahagia terusss....