Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tagged : Mommy


Kak Anne tagged me with these few questions. Sori la Kak Anne, me busy bee mommy...nak hop to blog org pun tak sempat :))


1. How old were you when your first child was born?
29

2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
Haven't decided yet. Waiting for me to conceived then i will tell the whole world. :D

3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
Excited. I am carrying our gene.

4. Who did you tell first?
My other half la. It was early in the morning i hold the test kit right in front of his eye.

5. How many pounds/kg did you gain during your first pregnancy?
4kg

6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
Chocolate, ice cream, sweet things and Tebu...tapi sampai ke sudah tak dapat. I cannot take asam2.

7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
We didn't know as she was premature and during that time it hardly be seen as my amniotic fluid leaked and the amount reducing.

8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Yes. I had PPROM (Preterm Premature Rupture of  Membrane)

9. How much did your first child weigh?
1060g

10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
Ver much early. She was premature.

11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?
Complication during ventilated - anemia, apnea, ROP, infections

12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?
When she come and hug me and kiss me on my right n left cheeck, my lips again and again and again  until my face full of her saliva.  Seeing her development day by day makes me feel so proud and thankful for the Allah gift to us.

13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
Both play an important role to complete each other as a parents

14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
Thank to Allah for the precious gift. Take a good care of them especially their health and safety.

15. Did you always think you'd have kids?
Definitely

16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
Looking at her development now. I saw her heartbeat stop, i saw her in pain during first 2 months she was born and i will be offended if people compared her with other babies as she is the best gift given by Allah to me.I know my little girl and i sacrificed a lot for her. Do not simply say anything. She is MINE!

17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
None. We are happier with her presence. Wake up in the middle of the night became routine now.

18. How many children do you have?
ONE. At the moment. ;)

19. Do you plan to have any more children?
YES! YES! YES! How many not too sure, just enough to fit in 6 seater Estima. :D

20. Who's the mom that you admire most?
Mothers who are having special kids. They are superb! I saw few mothers sending their children with learning disabilities to school accross my office. Most of them are Down Syndrome. Feel like to hug them. You are so wonderful mothers.

And I would like to tag my frens.. a mommy :


2 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Ada kala kita rasa perit sangat jadi mak.

Ada kala kita rasa tak susah mana pun jadi seorang ibu.

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Kadang2 bila dh buat perangai rasa nak tibai pon ada....tp pandai lak men politik. kalo kena marah dia mai terpa kt kita peluk2 cium2 bagai...tau plak org marah. :D