Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anniversary

Today is my 6th anniversary with this conglomerate. Yes....it's been already 6 years being with this big SD. I am proud being one of the people of SD. I was among the peoples who involved in the merger exercise during 2006

My favorite boss is still H who is now an MD for one of the motor subsidiaries. Hey boss, can we be in INVESTOR RELATIONS team again? I miss my IR job since i was required to leave the team. It was ur fault la boss....who ask u to go motor???? Btw, my present boss also left the company as well as leaving the country soon. Good luck LCL....learn to cook or else u'll suffer with the mat salih over there. I know that u r not a mat salih's food eater.

Since past 6 years i learnt a lot from this big SD. Making a lot of friends all over the world of big SD. Knowing a lot of outsiders, the bankers, the analysts, the fund managers (this is when i know about Mark Mobius....it was thru u la H).

I have fallen and went up again while with the big SD. I failed my 1st sem of BACC due to heart broken episode and finally met my beloved husband and went up again with good exam results...pa, i'm still waiting my hadiah la. I got A for my accounts paper as promised to u.

Due to my cheerful, talkative and sometimes quite fierce in this big SD, i managed to get what-so-ever required by the bosses. I got good bonuses too. Waiting to get ratings of 5 for my future performance appraisal.

I hope that my big SD will keep going strong no matter what and hope to get big bonuses, well paid increments, benefits (i wanna 90 days maternity leave can arr? still have 4 to meet my quota of 5 surviving children)

Can't wait to be promoted as well.... :D


XOXO

I noticed that my skills of writing wasn't quite good since past few months. May need to write more here.

0 Readers' Says: