Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Start, New Life




Assalammualaikum wbt to all....

It's been almost a year i left my blog empty without any notes. I was extremely busy for my work, my studies, my family etc. It was a year full of bitter-sweet memories (i may write this later).

But for now, i would like to inform everyone that i have left my job with the big conglomerate and became a Stay-At-Home-Mom. I will start some small business soon after my exam this weekend. 

My life begin as a full time house on the 28th December 2012. I don't really feel how it was as that day i went out with my little girl to get something in KLCC. During the weekend i attended my classes.


On monday i started the day with cooking nasi tomato (tomato flavoured rice), ayam masak merah (chicken in spicy sauce) and jelatah (pineapple,cucumber & tomato salad) for hubby's year end luncheon. I bake walnut brownies too for food sampling in case i could received any order from his office ;)




My nasi tomato and ayam merah 


Tuesday we went out for some shopping as hubby needs to new some clothes for work. I bought nothing as i have plenty of clothes to wear. But i think i may need sports shoes for morning walk (should ask hubby to buy me this)

My busy schedule begin yesterday as my research proposal is due, i need to do laundry as well as other household chores. It is quite hectic to be a full time housewife. Working in an air conditioned office would be better i guess but being at home you can work at your own phase and you can do a lot of things during the day.

I went to school after the maghrib prayer and reach home after 11.00pm. I continued my study until almost 2.00am So i can conclude that being a full time housewife is not an easy job. It is very tiring but i think i enjoy doing it despite it is actually hard.

Btw, i would like to congratulate my friend Puan Faziah Abdul Rahim and her husband Encik Mohd Asri Haron for their new family member born 1st January 2013. Ahmad Daniel Mohd Asri aka Little Professor (i called him this as his mommy was busy for her studies).

To all my fellow friends i would like to wish you Happy New Year 2013. Hope this year will be among the best journey in your life. Barakallah......

My exam will be this saturday and sunday . Wish me luck, everyone!!!!

XOXO!!!!

3 Readers' Says:

Aizura said...

wow!! best nyaa.. akhirnya hg berjaya mencapai cita2 as SAHM.. boleh la start bisnes lepas ni.. tak sabaq jugak aku nk jd mcm tu.. hehehe.. anyway, good luck utk hang..

My Little Munchkin said...

All the best kawan....

JunAina said...

Welcome back sis!

Cita2 nak dok umah cepat sampai ye...ingat ambik masa lama sampai che yah schoolah...

Kalau la Kak Aina dok rumah dan ada part time job yang boleh buat teringin la jugak...