Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am a shoulder to cry on

Since few years back i started to join this so called yahoogroups. Which emails from thousands of members in the groups reach my mailbox. Ohh...i even joined an artist's yahoogroup.

I dont really interested in all the topics that they discuss especially on the political issues and arguments of the hadis and few other things. All arguments i dump into my trashbin...sori geng...malas la nk amik tau.

But...when i comes to matter such as asking for helps, opinions, advices, i became amongst the first 10 persons to reply. I am not the person who write untuk memujuk. My words full of sarcastics. Nasib hang la nk marah or terasa...u are asking for opinion kan? bukannya nak suruh pujuk. So read my words properly. Read between the lines. Jgn salah paham dah la...kang ada yg terjun bangunan. Hehehe....Normally it works. Ada yg respond personally to me and even my words attract other peoples too ;)

Most of my words reflects my experiences. So bila ada sapa2 dok mintak pendapatan i give them my pendapatan la.

I think i should have a column asking for advice la....my column will be named as Tanya CheYah.....ok dak? Hehehehe.......

0 Readers' Says: