Friday, February 29, 2008

Me on TV....again...

I always wanted to be a newscaster few years back. Suka betul baca2 news and being a host for a programme. Maybe i love to talk and enjoy meeting peoples. During my school time, there was a slot in NONA @ TV3 so called Pengacara Jemputan NONA...cam best jer....i wanted to join but tak cukup umur la plak.

When i cukup umur, the session was stopped and now terlebih umur to join in as they wanted 25 and below...apadaaaaaaa..........

Finally, masuk gak la NONA as last week Pakcik Sekeri said that he wanted to nominate me for a slot called "Suka Duka Sukarelawan" in NONA @ TV3. Alamakkkkkk...nerbes la plak. Few days later the reporter, Farah Nadia called me and ask for my profile and guide me few things prior to the shooting.

The shooting was held last saturday in Raudhah, Gombak....I was asked afew questions during the interview session. Besides i was asked to do a bit of acting here and there. Penat juga eks nk masuk tv nih....dr pg smpi tghr br setel.....I'm a bit shy as normally i do it just like i did before. Takdak kontrol2 cun nih....main belasah jer apa yg perlu dibuat dan di tlg.

So enjoy the pic...enjoy the show....jgn lupa arrr.........16 March 2008, 2.00pm @ TV3




1...2...3....Action....

Adoiii......cek tak reti la nk berlakon2 nih

Yg tgh tu ler Farah Nadia

Mujoq nampak selim skit pakai bj nih....hahahaha


2 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

uik? Aku pun terselit sama? hahahahaha!

azieazah said...

uik? Aku pun terselit sama? hahahahaha!