Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bos yang terkantoi

This happened last Friday. I received an sms saying this,

"i will be in late today"

So gua pun ok la. At 11.30am he is supposed to meet someone with few other Senior Manager but untill that time he's still not around. I called him again but no answer. After i sort the thing out with others, i saw his sms in my inbox ,

"I'm on EL today. Please ask AxxxN to conduct the meeting. I already inform him"


As he said so, i continue doing my work as usual. Until after Solat Jumaat. I received a phone call.

Caller : "Hello, Zxxxxx Please...."
Me : "May i know who's calling, please..."
Caller : "It's Sxxxxx on the line..."
Me : "Owh...he is on EL today...."
Caller : "Owh, really? Does he supposed to go to Sarawak to replace the big boss for a meeting? "
Me : " I am sorry, i am not really sure about it. He never informed me of any meetings/appointments etc...."
Caller : "It's ok cheyah...thanks..."

It was his wife.....alamakkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! terkantoi ka apa nihh??? Immediately after few minutes the boss call....

Boss : "If my wife call just tell her that u dunno my schedule..."
Me : "Memang la...i told her so..she called just now but i informed her that ur on EL today..."
Boss : "No! No! Don't mentioned at all that i am on EL...just tell her that u know nothing about my schedule...."
Me : "Alamakkkkkkk.......awat x habaq awai2...i already told her so....ok la...sorry if it that so..."
Boss : "I need to be away today to help a fren...i just dont want her to know"
Me : "Ok......."
Boss : "Ok, thanks, bye....."

Hmmm.....i wonder...takkan la nk tlg kawan smpi xleh bgtau bini...pelik betoi......mampuih perang mlm nih...kuikuikui........but i don't do it on purpose. I never lie to my bosses' spouse. I told them the truth. Nasib ko la labu...tu laaaaa..byk sgt dosa ngn aku....jd cenggini laaaaa........kuikuikuikui.......

2 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Huhh.. memang tak cukup bijak ler Boss hang tu Che Yah oooii..

Nak kena belajar lagi tuh... Pi menuntut dulu sampai cerdik betoi, lagu mana nak kelentong bini...Wakakakaka!

Biaq pi Labuu ooooiiii... Hikhikhik!

anne rafei said...

sebab itulah saya sudah bertaubat mau keje sama bos lelaki...