Friday, May 9, 2008

Mak......

Some peoples call their mother ibu, mama, mummy, umi , ma, amma , okasan and the list goes but i call my mother, Mak. She turn to 56 this August. A widow and a mother of 2. Not to forget on her role in UMNO Perlis as Setiausaha Bahagian Arau. Besides, she also became a member of PEMADAM ( Persatuan Mencegah Dadah Malaysia) for Perlis.

A busy mother after my father passed away makes her travels all over Malaysia and few times to Indonesia. As both of her kids grown up (grown up in size only ya tuan-tuan dan puan-puan ;D, perangai manja mengada2 tu sama jerk ) she has no problem to travel anywhere everywhere (kadang-kadang anak2 pun tak tau dia ada dimana...mujoq ada henpon)

We share almost the same interest. She loves to travel, so do i. The last time we travelled together was 2 years ago to Kuching Sarawak. She loves rattan furniture and so do i. We can't ressist while looking at rattans and she even bought a secondhand rattan chairs and cabinet to be placed in our living room. Both of us love makeups too...hehehe....

Instead of sharing the same interest, me and my mom never agreed most of the times. Ada jer la benda2 yg jadi tak berkenan di mata dia and so do i. Arguements most of the times. Besa la, she was born in 1050's, me 1970's. Mana nak sama. But she always understands me well. Besa la...anak pompuan dia sorg. Whtever it is, she knows how to handle me.

Today i had a very hard time. It was so difficult until i call her and talk to her. Today i cried while talking to her. I hardly cried in front of my mom just to show how tough i am. But i cant keep it alone and i need to share with her. She calmly advice me and sort the things out. I am so thankful to have a mother like her even tough we never agreed most of the times.

Thank you mak. I feel like hugging and being in her arms now. I am always your little girl even though i'm going to be someones' wife in a week time.

Me and my Mak when i was 3 (agaknya la kot)


Me and my Mak 25 years later

3 Readers' Says:

lina said...

ala tomeinya hang kecikc-kecik dulu. mak hang pun maintain gitu.

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Besa arrrrrr.....like mother like daughter...hehehe......ni kena pekecik skit badan nih...tapi nk wat genaaaaaaa........genetik belah Abah arrrrr.......huhuhuhu....

azieazah said...

Amboiii mak diaaa... lawa sungguhhh...

bergetah lagi tuuu....