Monday, March 16, 2009

Dan Mama menangis lagi...

My husband arrived on friday morning around 7.45am. He was here for 4 days and left this afternoon.

He took extra 2 days leave to spend more time with us plus attending his cousin's wedding in Kulim, Kedah. Upon arrival at the bus station, the happiest person was definately me and later when he reached home, our little Humaira Safiyyah was so extremely happy to see her papa. We can see tru how did she hug her papa that morning (anak daraku tak mudah didekati org yg dia x kenai)

Later in the afternoon we left for Alor Setar for shopping and overnite at my inlaws' place. We returned to my mom's house saturday evening.

I was so glad when he is here with us as i missed him so much. But when he left this afternoon i felt so lonely and when our little princess looking for her papa this evening made me sad. She refused to take milk, refused to be seated and even to be carry around by her tok. Later i called her papa and let him talk to her. Immediately when she hear papa's voice, she made some sounds as she is telling her papa something and when papa ask her not to cry and be good, she immediately keep quiet and 15 minutes later sleeps in my arms.

I can't stop my tears tonite and keep thinking of him again. I miss him alot. I can't afford to stay apart any longer. If our little princess miss her papa, i miss him more than she does. I can't wait to be with him again. I never had this kind of feeling, not even when we were dating before.

Pa, i miss u alot..........

5 Readers' Says:

Leonora Halim said...

alah mama... jangan nangis... nanti anak dara mama lagi sedey.... *huggingggggggggg you so tighttttt!!!*

Cosmedecorte said...

Anak I pun cam tu gak. Papa dia gi toilet kejap pun carik. Panggil "Apa apa". Mcm org India. hehehe

lina said...

aku yang baca ni pun sedey gaks. Harap maknya (dan jugak anaknya) tabah senantiasa... cium baju musyuk Papa tu banyak-banyak buat mengubat rindu. XD

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Leo......

Aku mmg sedih gilos nih.Anak dara aku plak hr ni dok mengamuk ja...kena dengaq sora papa dia plak br ok td nih.

Farah...

1st person yg pegang dia n dia dengaq sora was papa dia.Dulu kt KL mlm2 mesti tidoq ngn papa. Tu yg jd mcm tu tuh...anak bapak la kot nih

Kak Lina...

Semlm selimut ngn kain pelikat papa woo....huhuhuhu......baju busuk masam pon ada dok simpan x basuh...uhuk..uhukk...

azieazah said...

Itu la dia keINDAHAN cinta yang tulus ikhlas..

Kasih sayang ni susah nak describe dengan kata-kata.. nak tulis pun payah..

Sendiri lalui.. sendiri saja yang tahu betapa indahnyer sebuah kerinduan..