Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good News....sad ending

Met my former boss who is now heading one of the co in Motor wing few weeks ago. I was told by someone that he needs an assistant. To me it is one in a life time opportunity and i am ready to grab and work with him.

After the short conversation, he called me a week after to offer me the post and last week spoke to HR head of the co. I think it is about time for me to explore new things within the same group but in another division.

Being the smallest team in the department, only 5 of us in the funding team make us very close to each other. My mind told me that i should accept the offer from my former boss but part of my heart wants me to be here with this small tiny team. After having some words with my dear husband, i decided to move on and join the former boss.

Unfortunately, there was a very serious thing happened last week which one of the senior in the team had to leave for another department. It was chaotic as we are shorthanded and my boss was not in a good condition. She was so sad and panic since past 2 weeks as the senior person is leaving the team and at the moment we won't be able to get a replacement.

On the other hand, me who wants to leave had to retract my decision as if i left at the same time, our team will be 'patah kaki'. I am so sad that i had to turn down the offer which i've been waiting for since he left the department to Motor division but maybe it is not my 'rezeki' to work with him.

Still thinking how should i tell him about this.................me is so stress now....aduiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Readers' Says: