Monday, July 11, 2011

Handmades

I remember i started to love bags since i was in secondary school. I believed it was inherited from my mother as she keeps on buying handbags and shoes everywhere she goes. When i was in Japan for student exchange program i bought 3-4 bags to bring back home. What a greedy 16 years old girl ;)

I keep on buying bags since then and most of the time i bought affordable bags and no branded bag (until now i have none!) . I love straw woven bags, or any kind of handmade particularly from Thailand and i get can a nice one at a very reasonable price and attractive too!

I like to be different from others and seems that my daughter loves it too. I would prefer buying no-name-nice-looking handbag rather than a FAKE LV, GUCCI or HERMES.

Last but not least, WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ABOUT HAVING HANDMADES because i can custom to my preferences and mine are different than others.

I like being DIFFERENT!


The entry is special for my entry to little-iro-iro and D'Amani Cottontherapy giveaways

0 Readers' Says: