Saturday, January 26, 2008

Al - Fatihah

Our AVP II, Kak Jihan gave birth to a baby boy last friday. The 3rd child and the only son that she has 2 daughters aged 17 and 14.

We were so happy to hear that as this will be the last time she will be having a baby as she is now 40+.

Unfortunately, last thursday my boss received an email saying that "the doctor was correct and he is now on 02 again. Please pray so that he will stay longer with us". I was so sad and so do my boss. She was crying the whole efternoon as we feels so sorry to Kak Jihan. It happened to me as well as i know how hard it was as she told us earlier that she's been waiting for 14 years to get pregnant again.

And last nite at 9.30pm, the baby leave peacefully to meet the creator. Sedihnya rasa...i just found out half an hour ago as kak jihan doesn't has my no as i lost my mobile. She may forgot about my new no i think.

Alhamdulillah majlis pengebumian telah selesai dan syurga menanti kak jihan kerana anak itu menantinya di sana....

0 Readers' Says: