Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bon Voyage Alea Nur

Alea Nur Fazlina is my cousin (my uncle's/PakNgah's daughter). We are quite close compared to other cousin's on my father's side. I think it maybe because we meet quite often since past 10 years. They took Thai Airways to Bangkok and straight away to JFK Airport in New York.

She left for Long Island University, CW Post Campus located in Brookville New York on Sunday 13 January. She will be doing journalism for 4 years and she's awarded a scholarship from ASTRO.

Her deeda was proud of her so do us. The first
cousin to study abroad. I am so glad as i never had that chance before. She was accompanied by her deeda n mommy for the registration and they should be back by now as the parents planned to be there till 28th.


So good luck for your study. Don't forget your solat and puasa and don't forget to read the Quran which i gave u before depart.


Here's the pic


Waiting for checking in...she's so nervous


Mommy n deeda bz checking in



Final check..pasport,purse,notebook



Alea n I..do come back for my wedding, ok?









0 Readers' Says: