Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am a mother....Part 4

Thursday October 2, 2008 (Day 21)

Second day of raya. We visited our little princess in the afternoon. She is so smart. Whenever she felt that she needs me to be there longer, she will hold my finger so tight to tell me that she doesn’t want me to leave. I’ll wait little bit longer before I ask her permission for me to leave. When she loosens he hands, I know that she is ready to let me go.

We visited her Tok Ngah (my uncle) in Desa Sri Hartamas later in the evening and left around 10.00pm due to heavy rain.


Friday October 3, 2008 (Day 22)

My little princess is awake when we were there. She can’t really open her eyes as the light in the ward is on. I have to shadow her so that she can open her eyes and take a look at her mama and papa. Later she closes her eyes again. As usual, her naughty papa will tickle her little feet and she will try to move her feet far away from papa. Merah muka dok tahan geli.

Later we went off to KLCC to get a sterilizer to sterilize my breast pump. I managed to get it from Mothercare as I got my membership there and receive few percent of discount. Still eyeing on the stroller. I intend to get Quinny Zapp and Maxi Cosi Cabrio Fix. Tang mana la ada sales ni. Currently the whole set cost RM1699.00. Where can I get cheaper Quinny Zapp? Tulunnnnnn……..tulunnnn………


Saturday October 4, 2008 (Day 23)

Humaira Safiyyah’s tok (my mother) keep asking about her granddaughter every day. Asking for her size, her health and everything. I need to report to her everyday as she is not allowed to enter the NICU (only father and mother are allowed)

I managed to stay longer as my husband is not working. I am so glad to be with her longer. The nurse has told me earlier that I will be calling to be warded again when she is out of the ventilator and need to start breastfeeding.


Sunday October 5, 2008 (Day 24)

My husband’s last day of holiday. I told my baby that I will be coming in the afternoon during her papa’s lunch time. Suddenly she brings my finger to her chest. I am so touched with her act. I touched her red cheek and her chin as well as her forehead. I can’t wait to kiss her. Mama miss u a lot, my hidung penyet!


Monday October 6, 2008 (Day 25)

The nurse called today informing that her milk storage almost finished. We managed to reach hospital by 1.00pm and send more milk for her. Kesian anak mama x cukup susu. Humaira Safiyyah opens her eyes widely today and papa managed to take her photos with her eyes opened.

My mother in law and sister in laws arrived today. We have to fetch them in Bangi and Kajang. We went there after Maghrib and later headed to hospital to send more milk for our Humaira Safiyyah.


Tuesday October 7, 2008 (Day 26)

My husband has to attend meeting whole day today and I decided to drive to the hospital alone leaving others at home. I managed to spend more than 2 hours with our princess. I talked and massaged her. It is so much joy having a good time together. Zikir, selawat to make her sleep. Susah gak la nak buat anak dara ni tidoq sebenaqnya. Later she has a very sound sleep and I left home.

After Maghrib my brother in law and his wife arrive and we had dinner together.


Wednesday October 8, 2008 (Day 27)

My in laws leave for Alor Star in the morning. Then we headed to hospital and send my baby more milk. I managed to meet her for 2 minutes as my husband needs to rush to the office as he is having a meeting at 10.30 till late in the evening

We visited her again in the evening. She is awake when we reach there. Hidung penyet, pipi kembang mama ni makes me calm. I am so glad to be with her. Counting days for me to bring her back home.


Thursday October 9, 2008 (Day 28)

We visited her for a while in the afternoon and later after Maghrib today to send her more milk. I saw her sleeping in the ‘senget’ position. Adoiyaiii anak mama…kecik2 lagi dh tunjuk peel mcm2 nooo……….I tried to move her body so that she can sleep straight. Unfortunately I failed to do so. She ignored me and changed her position again. Alahaiiiiiiii…….so I took some photos of her in that position


Friday October 10, 2008 (Day 29)

My baby is given another blood transfusion today at 2.00am and the transfusion ends at 5.00am. She is not given milk today and only put on saline as she had colic the day before. Her stomach a bit ‘kembung’ yesterday and they afraid it may due to the air aided for her breathing. I am afraid that it may be due to my food intake the day before.


Saturday October 11, 2008 (Day 30)

Still fasting yet remains active. Moves her hands and feet and her body a lot. Senget benget the air tube on her nose. Her papa tried to place the tube in the correct position but as she moves her head, the tube will be senget again. Hehehehe……..sungguh aktif…other babies will cry a lot but she moves a lot. Like mother like daughter daaaaaaaa…………….kuikuikuikui………..

0 Readers' Says: