Thursday, October 30, 2008

My first touch, My first kiss, My first hug

October 25, 2008 (Saturday) is my 44th day of confinement. We visited our little princess after zohr prayer and we go off to Shah Alam for Dani’s birthday party. Later we drove to KL to fetch my kak n anak (niece) in Putra Station as they arrived from Perlis.

Headed to Cik Mat’s house for Anak Perlis’ open house. Upon arrival only few peoples left as most of them already went off. Reached home around 7.30. I expressed my milk for my little Humaira and will send few containers of milk around 9.00pm.

Upon reaching the hospital, I saw the nurse is cleaning her and her ventilator. It is a normal routine every nite for them to change the linen for the babies. I asked if I could hold her for a while and the nurse assist me to hold her. I am so excited. The nurse brings a chair for me and bring my little princess to my arm. The precious moment which I’ve been waiting for 44 days. I can’t stop my tears while holding her in my arms. She is so small, only a size of my arms. She stared at me and so do i. She holds my finger so tight as she doesn’t want me to go.

I can’t tell the feelings I had that moment. I am so happy, so excited to hold her in my arms. I want her to feel comfort and secured in my arms. I wish I could sleep with her tonite and I want to hold her through the nite.

Then the nurse offered me to massage my little princess using baby oil. I massage her hands, her legs and later the nurse feed her with my milk. She fall asleep 10 minutes later and then I drove back home. I am so relieved that she is fine and healthy now. I can’t wait to bring her back with us.

As my mom is coming over next week, we will do some shopping for her. I am thinking of few things to buy. At the moment I have 6 feeding bottles for her and a baby box. Aunty Seri bought her 2 rompers and Mama thinks she needs more rompers. Easier to wear and change diaper if Humaira wee wee or poo poo.

0 Readers' Says: