Friday, July 4, 2008

I am Puan Che Yah.......Majlis Nikah

17 May 2008

Gedebak....gedebuk......

My mak andam arrived around 2.00pm to do my make up. Around 4 i am ready for my nikah. My Pakngah arrived half an hour later with my okasan and otosan from the hotel. Then he drove us to Masjid Negeri located in Arau (5 minutes drive). When we reach there, i saw our chevy car parked in front of the mosque. Gedebak....gedebuk....nerbes la plakkkkk......i was waiting in the car untill Pakngah called me out and we straight away go to the conference room. They do the ceremony here. Not in the prayer hall.


Mukaku yg nak senyum tak senyum sebab nerbes tak ketahwan hala


He is so calm...mentennnn...jerk


Isi borang dulu.......


Bincang apa pun tatau la



PakNgah tgh audit duit mas kahwin...cukup ker idak....ni tokwan dok buat dulu nih...audit dulu sebelum komfem bg anak dia menikah


Khutbah nikah....


"Aku nikahkan akan dikau....."


Sekali tok imam salah sebut figure daaaaa.......adesssss.....


5.25, i am now Puan Husni Abdullah. I am so thankful that the aqad was perfectly done. Twice actually as tok imam wrongly quote the Mahr'. Mixed feelings of emotions i had that time. My father was not here with me but i can feel that he is in front of me. Smiling at me. I wish he could be here with me. Abah, your girl now is someone's wife. Thank you for being myfather. I am so proud to be your daughter.


Legaaaaa........dah sah dah....."the girl is mine!..."


"Rahmatilah dan berkatilah pernikahan kami"....


He's my heart, he's my soul....


"Abah....i need u now....."


Sign....awak dh jd bini org yerrr....



Sign gak encik....pasni jgn nk menggatal kt org lain plak...ahaks...



Kak ku yg penuh emosi.......(aku x keryau lg dia dh start awai lg dh...hehehe)



Mak ku yg menten......



Otosan.....Kentari Yagyu....flying from Osaka only for my wedding...domo arigatoo gozaimasu


Okasan...(the one in the middle)....Kayoko Yagyu....



We reached home half an hour later for another ceremony. The majlis membatalkan air sembahyang. Kat sana we call it majlis sarung cincin. After half an hour together with amik gambaq session, we are ready for some food served outside. I had 2 glasses of cold drinks whereas my husband had some mihun goreng and kueh. Later he needs to go off as one of his uncles has to travelled back to Kulim by motorcycle.



Posing2 amik gamaq


Sarung cincin....


Senyum sejemput...hehehe.....



Tatau nk ckp apa dah....


Salam......


Duit mas kahwin


Cium skit....skit jer tau....hahahaa....


Salam mak...."i'll be responsible for your daughter now....jgn riso....anak mak menten comel mcm la ni...kuikuikuikui..."



Thank you mommy.....i'll be a good wife to him



Posing dgn mak


Otosan n okasan....


My frens from KL...depa ni org Perlih gak...geng AP la nih


Aku suka pic candid nih...thanks yadziz


Makan yer tuan2 dan puan2.....pengantin ni mulut x reti diam....bisin jaaa...



Hepinyerrrrrrrrrrr..........


Alamakkkkk.......tetamu kecikku tersepit......sian dier....



Sori laa....aunty x sengaja....hehehehe

2 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Walllahhhh....

tak tau gak nak kata apa pun..

tumpang seghonok dan terharuuu...

Welcome to the CLUB.. hehehhe... 1st club dulu...

2nd club... next aaarrrr.....

lina said...

ko nerbes ke Cheyah... hehehe....