Friday, July 4, 2008

My Wedding Preparations

Hello....as i promised earlier, these are few things happened few days prior to my wedding. Selamat membaca.......

14 May


Woke up as early as 4.00am as my brother expected to arrive pudu around
that time. Do some housekeeping as i will be leaving in the
afternoon.Unfortunately he arrived at 6.00am. Takdak chance la nk sambung
tidoq. huhuhuh........took shower and left for work.

My office hour today ends at 12.30. Left for KLCC to grab few things and
later my bro fetch me home. Had nasik bungkus for lunch and prepare for our
journey back to Perlis. We left around 4 and drop by to Gombak to meet my
encik tunang after 15 minutes we were heading towards NKVE heading to the
north. As it is already asr', we stopped at restoren jejantas for solat and
continue our journey half an hour later.

This time, my brother took over the wheels. Saya sudah tak larat nk drive
as i had no enough rest since 4.00am. Took a short nap as it is already
reaching maghrib (saya tidak boleh dan tidak biasa tidur di waktu maghrib
kecuali sakit teruk) and besides aku tak harap adik drive. Eksiden masa
raya last yr buatkan saya fobia teramat sgt di atas jln raya.

As my brother in charge of the wheels, we only stop somewhere in perak to
perform maghrib and isyak prayer n later drove back home. Kalo aku nih byk
kali dh singgah. Beli buah la, asam la...hehehee.........

Arrived home around 11.00pm and teruih lena. Penat sungguh. Nak2 plak tidoq
dlm bilik yg sejuk...tak sedaq mana dh la...bom meletup pun x terjaga
gamaknya....hehehehe


15 May

2 days prior to my wedding. After Fajr' prayer i drove to the grave 'to meet' my
Abah. After finished reciting the 'Yaasin', i sat there and talk to him. I
told him that i am getting married.Told him that i miss him. I really need
him to be with me. To calm me down and to make sure everything is perfect.
I left my father after 2 hours 'meeting him'. Reached home, i took some time in the car to calm me down. As usual, i dont want anybody to see my weakness. Let it be with me. Only me.

In the afternoon i drove my mom all over the place to buy few things and
get few things. Sampai mlm jd drebar. Mujoq la bok blk chevy tuh. Gear
auto.Kalo manual mau tercabut lutut aku gamaknya. Kt perlih ni panas sgt.
Terbakaq kulit cek yg gebu lg melepak nih. Hehehe......asik minum ayaq ja.
Balik2 ayaq tebu pak mid. Tak pun ayaq nyok ngn rojak kt tmn sena indah.
Ahhhhhhhh....lega rengkong nihhhhhh.....hehehe......malam ja truih
terbongkang. Penat gilos.


16 May

Everybody started to visit us and to lend their hands to us. This will be
the 1st time my mak having kenduri kawin. Yer laaaa........saya kan anak
sulung and the only girl. Takdak sapa2 lg menikah kt umah
nih.......ehhhhh.........pembetulan...20 years ago my cousin married in our
house. Anak menakan mak. Her father is mak's eldest brother. As the bride
to be, i can simply bg arahan here and there to everybody....besa
laaaaaaa.........aku kan bossss......hehehehe........

At nite, we did upacara berinai. Takdak upacara pun sebenaqnya. Depa mai
boh inai kt kaki n tangan cek sj. That time was already 10.00pm. Depa kata
need to wear at least 4 hours. Sampai kul 2 pg cam patung la aku. Mana thn
beb........my encik tunang supposed to take 11.30 bus from KL to Kangaq as
he will drive the car back to Lepai.He was already in Pandan Indah when he
called me saying that he left the bus ticket in Gombak.
Whattttttttttttttttt?????????????????????????????? Rasa nk tercabut kaki
tgn aku. Berteraboq inai nih. He drove back to Gombak to get the ticket and
by the time he reached Pudu it was already 12 midnite. Adoi
laaaaaaa.........penin aku. He told me that he's driving the iswara back.
Drive pelan2 katanya. Aku dh risau cam nk gila. I slept almost 2 o'clock
but i wake up almost every hour to call him whether he is fine driving
alone.

At 6.00 he reach Sungai Petani. Suddenly i heard someone's voice in the
car. It was his brother. Sampai ati tak habaq kt aku. Geram btoi...aku
tertipu.......mencikkkkkkk.......they reached my house around 8.00am and
left half an hour later to Lepai.

Legaaaaaaaaa.............

In our house, we continue our preparation. I have to follow my mom to get
few things in the morning. Reach house around twelve and had some lunch.
Gua mkn sket jer beb...tak lalu laaaaaaa.......hangat sgt.


Patron for my wedding...my tok sitting on the most left with anak,cucus n cicits


Tuan Puteri Kembang Semangkuk tgh berinai


"Besaq det 5 det saja....takmo besaq2"....Tuan Puteri memerintah inang pengasuh....hehehehe


Best wooo.......layanan 1st class...hehehehe


Inang pun naik fedap...Tuan Puteri x reti dok dendiam

0 Readers' Says: