Friday, July 11, 2008

PA for Hire

I've been doing IR (Investor Relation) with this huge conglomerate since past 4 years. With 3 bosses that i worked with, i learnt alot from my former 'hensem' boss (i use Tursina's word) who is now 2nd person in Motor Division.

Unfortunately, after he left IR team, his new successor who was kantoi that day with his wife leading the IR team. Adoiiiii......disaster aku rasa. He refused to accept my opinion as well as wanted to change alot of things which he doesn't know at all (dalam hati aku, bodow punya boss)

Early June, i was informed that i will no longer do IR and need to assist CF team. Arrggghhhhhhh.........tension betoi la....i feel like i was forced to do something which is not my interest. Half-hearted to do this. Bencinyaaaaaaaaa.........

However, those research houses keep calling me for meeting requests and info on IR matter of this conglomerate. I can't stop myself to help them. Tak bley laa...it is part of me in this huge conglomerate. Rasa mcm sambai tomes x letak belacan. Tak sedap.

Dah la tu, my new successor tu plak takdak initiative nak ambik tau and nak belajar what is IR all about. I learnt IR on my own as during that time my boss was on maternity leave. I learnt by emails from her. Bukan susah sebenarnya. It is in you whether you want it or not.

Now, sitting here on my place at this huge conglomerate makes me feel like h#&*. Takde mood nak keja, malas, etc2222........entah la...dunno what should i do. I can't leave the company at the moment due to some personal reason (my bestfren knows why). Kena la sabaq sat. When the times come, babai...

Meanwhile, if anybody needs a very good, resourceful and responsible PA, let me know. My CV is ready for you.....

1 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Che Yah.. sabaqqqq...

bak kata orang:

"Benih yang baik, campak ke laut menjadi pulau, campak ke pulau menjadi dusun buah"

hehehe... apa kena mengena ek?