Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mimpi.....

Few nites ago i was dreaming i met arwah abah. He cames to me with his fierce looking face just like when he was angry to us when he was still alive.

He said to me, " Adik dah melampau"........ I was so shocked to hear that he said so. Loud and clear. Actually, arwah abah never scolded us especially adik. He loves adik so much. I wonder why i had such dream. Mak called in the afternoon and i told her that. Sebaknya rasa......trus ujan...She said what else can she say....she begged me not to tell adik as she is afraid adik will merajuk and runaway from us. Pening aku laaaaa.........dunno what to do.

Tonite, he will bring that budak pompuan to meet PakNgah. I wanted to go but my husband said NO this morning...adoi laaaaa.......i really wanted to go to know what actually happened. Kena pujuk lebih skit ptg ni.... :))

1 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Ikatan keluarga/adik beradik payah renggang...

tapi kalu dah renggang.. payah pula nak bertaut kembali...

so, berhati-hati...