Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good News!!!

My little princess is out of the ventilator on thursday morning and she is placed on the baby cot. They swaddles her in a green linen and cover her with few layers of blanket to maintain her body temperature.

I need to be warded tommorrow as they will start to train me and her for breastfeeding. She is able to suck now as nurses trained her with 1cc of milk everytiime they feed her. I can't wait for tommorrow. Anxious to be with her everyday and night. I can't wait to feel like a real mother feeding her baby.

We went for shopping tonight at Jusco One Utama and get few things for our little Humaira as i haven't buy anything for her yet. I bought a baby box few months ago as well as breast pump ( i asked ina to buy it for me from CPH). We bought few clothes, socks, bath towel, face towel. I was so excited looking at those cute clothes. I went to Isetan KLCC earlier and get her pink blanket as well as swaddle blanket (kain bedung). Psssttttt........i bought a bag too which i will make it as a baby bag but i quickly hide it somewhere. Kantoi kalu, habih sekotak beg aku kena bakaq ngn papa Humaira....hehehehe..........

I really can't wait for tommorrow...........

1 Readers' Says:

Leonora Halim said...

love to hear that dear... my endless prayer for your baby... :D :D :D