Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cerita Sabtu Lepas...

I attended raya open house by my best fren since we were 13 in her villa located in Kajang. We were there almost 7.00pm due to heavy traffic. Cuti2 pun jln jem...pelik btoi la.

There were her siblings and in laws as well as our fren Tijah Manja and her fiance' for just a week ago, Judin Debab. Judin that time was smoking outside the villa. In front of the gate. I greet him so do my Love, besa la...my Love ni berbudi bahasa sket.

Suddenly this Judin loudly said that "Aku nampak hang haritu depan rumah pakai suar pendek"..adussssssss..malunya cek.He was referring to the day they were engaged, 3rd day of Syawal. The day before, my house and the whole area of my kampung affected by flood and the water flows only the day after leaving with dirts and muds. So my brother and i had to clean the house as my mom has to take care of our gandmother. She was admitted the day before as she slipped on the floor and had a heart attack due to the fall.Luckily no fractured or serious injury, only bruises on her hands and she admitted on the next afternoon i.e 3rd day of Syawal.

I told Tijah that i was unable to attend her engagement early due to the chaos in our house. I can only be there late in the afternoon and i hope she understands as she sounds she understand about it. I reach her house around 4 which everybody were left the ceremony.

Back to Judin's words. I denied it in front of my love. I told Judin that i was wearing an old jeans which i have to fold up to my knee length as i need to clean the house. Takkan la berair2 kt rumah tu nk biaq seluar meleret2 kot.Paham2 laaa.......i just ignored it and entered our fren's villa. Tijah was inside enjoying her food. As we were talking Judin entered the house and again he mentioned the same thing and i kept denying and mentioned it was a pair of old jeans. Not short. I wonder why he kept saying it....was he trying to humiliate me in front of my future husband n my other frens???????????

0 Readers' Says: