Friday, November 16, 2007

My wish list

I am supposed to loose 15kg prior to my wedding...if i managed to loose that much i will be rewarded 15 items by my soon-to-be-husband......and here the list goesss.......

1. Toyota Yaris
2. Laptop - cap apa undecided
3. Nokia N95
4. Convention Oven
5. Tefal grill
6. Food processor + Mixer + blender
7. Baking class (pastries)
8. Coti2....perhentian....tioman....payar...
9. Diving course(uhhh...uhhh...yeaaaa........hehehehe)
10.Lasik (i don want glasses anymore...asik kemik ja)
11.Collections of my fav cook book
12.Nihon-go dictionary + classes + books + kanji set
13.Visit to Nihon...againnnn.......yea! yea!
14.Shoes(Clarks laaa.......)...handbags(LV,Gucci,Fendii wht else? of my choice yerr)......baju baru ( i want viscouse or cotton ya at least)
15.The most importang thing of all i need his love,his prayer,his care for me n our future family....i want him to love and to care fo me till death do us apart...

0 Readers' Says: