Friday, November 30, 2007

I need a break...

I am so tired of the peoples around me who don't understand me or pretend that they understand nothing!!!!!

I was so busy for the past few weeks and unable to meet for lunch or coffee or even greet them online, offline, or other places that we usually meet. They mentioned that i ignored them. Adoooiiiiiiii.........

I am so focused if i am assigned to do something. From the past few weeks i am involved in preparing everything for few events. It started with the Analysts and Fund Managers briefing prior to the listing till yesterday's launching.This is the most important event in our history. The new identity of the biggest plantation company in the world with market capitalisation will be more than RM60million is to be revealed.

Everything goes fine for both events. Eventhough i am so tired and my legs hurt. I can't keep smiling and entertaining our guests. Giving hands here and there as well as assisting them so that the event run smoothly. The briefing was great as i was leading the event. It was my biggest achievement this year. I am so glad that my boss was so impressed with my work. Perhaps i'll get promoted or better increment next year ;) They launching was fascinating. They begin with opening gambit of the drum show then the speech by the PM, our Chairman and ended with 3D show as well as new tv commercial of our new renamed branding. Congratulations to all.....

I wonder why these peoples do not understand. Why must they argue as i never argue when they are busy. Luckily my dearie-soon-to-be-hubby never complaint during these busy and hectic period. He is always there when i need him. I am so thankful to have him in my life eventhough we have some tiny little messy thingy (biasa la kan..sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit).

I am so tired with this...i need to go for a break...but where to????

1 Readers' Says:

Aizura said...

weh.. mcm perli aku ja entry hg ni.. :)