Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kereta untukku

Actually it should be read as "What Sports Car are you?". I am so tired now and waiting for my dearie soon to be my hubby to come and fetch me at work. Bukan apa...x larat nk naik lrt plak hr ni...sekali sekala nk bermanja...hehehehe.....

So i browse a few blog site belongs to my fren. Sekali tertekan sapa tah punya blog n this kinda quiz appear. So i answered the questions and this is the result....

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!



You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Blh thn gak...hehehe....but i was just for fun anyway...i don't like sports car....i prefer big n cozy type of car which suit my chomel size hehehe....but i prefer TOYOTA anyway.....

2 Readers' Says:

TY23 said...

aihh ni akibat keje dgn conglomerate automotive la nih.. hehehe

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Berangan jerk lebey....tapikan...kiter blh pi test drive segala jenis keta.....nak try? jom arrr....heehehe....