Monday, November 12, 2007

What in my mind now...

I only realised that i only have 39 days i.e 5-6 weeks before my engagement...alamakkkkkkk!!!! do i hv enough time to prepare for everything? Besides i have few things to do during November n December.

My schedule will be like this :

15 Nov : Analysts Briefing
24-25 Nov : Balik kampung
27 Nov : Synergy Drive Launching (one whole day nih)
01 Dec : KOOP SIM meeting,wedding anak Pak Ndak E kt Pandan
08 Dec : Anak Pak Didik's wedding
14-16 Dec : YPN's Motivation camp for anak2 yatim

10 days for these....means i only have 29 days!!!!!! aduiiiiiiiii.............makin dekat hari makin bz plak la cek....

Luckily i have send my baju n tudung n veil for my fren to do the finishing part which is sewing the beads on it...siap 1 hal...

I called the mak andam for make up and will meet her next week when i go back to my home town

My bestfren, Wan will lend me her dulang n alas for hantaran. I just need 5 of them.

What else? owhh.........i made a booking for the cake from Kak Nina weeks ago n mentioned to her on the decorations i wanted to have.

I browse few websites i know (ni time xdak keja menimbun) and i found a very interesting theme. EXOTIC NATURE....got some birds in nests, butterfly,flowers n fruits....so i'm going back next week n look for these items in the border...i hope i can get lilies too as i love lilies (cam bunga org mati plak..but i like lorr...)

Rings....i told him that i wanted 2 rings for the engagement, 1 for merisik n 1 for bertunang....unfortunately he said all must be YELLOW GOLD...no White Gold....but i ask for PLATINUM instead...hahahaha....jahatnyer akuuu.......xper la....YELLOW pun YELLOW la as long as both of us are happy...takkan la sorg nk senyum sorg nk muncung plak kan?

I always wanted a simple design of ring and this time for our engagement i want a plain ring to match with another ring which i hope it will be a diamond on it. Bila nk beli? Early of december perhaps...let me finish the hantaran thingy 1st. So where am i this saturday? Pasar Malam Jln TAR la kot....

1 Readers' Says:

TY23 said...

ohhhh happy shopping and happy planning. Tahniah, tahniah. Nanti update blog dgn pic eh? :-)