Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Shoes

This morning i left home early around 7.30.In front of my aprtment (should i say flat??) door i realize i only have a pair of Scholl sandal to work. Actually i have :

1. 3 ankle length boots in black,dark blue n brown
2. 1 pair of Scholl 1 inch heel sandal
3. 1 pair of Clarks sandal for outing

Alahaiii.......banyak ni jer? I used to wear stilettos but recently i hardly wear that kind of footwear as i put on a lot of weight. If i wear those stilettos now i may have a backache and both of my feet my be painful which may cause me alot of troubles if i walk. I wonder what should i do...i need a new pair of sandal which i can use to work or outing.

I went to Sogo last week and i saw a really nice looking sandal at Scholl.It is a pump which the sole made from wood...kira ala2 kasut kayu la..it was so good and it cost only RM100...really crazy for it. Unfortunately, that was the last pair and it was in size 7. I am in size 9..huhuhuhu...mana nk cari lg?????? The following day i went to KLCC and looking for Scholl as well..unfortunately there were no the 1 which i looking for...frustnyerrr.....kat mana lg nk cari tah la...

I really hope that Clarks sale will be just around the corner but it has still no news about it...arrggghhhhhhhh...............dying for a new shoes.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Readers' Says: