Friday, August 29, 2008

Finance Asia - Asia's Best Companies

This morning on the desk of Puan Seksiteri of the bg boss', i saw an invitation card to Asia's Best Companies 2008 organize by Finance Asia and JP Morgan. Next to the card was the plaque stated that our conglomerate won The Best Investor Relations (Rank 4th) after Public Bank, Digi and CIMB......

Wowweeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! at last.....my hard work paid.....The big bosses may not recognize this as my achievement, but for myself, i think that this is the best ever achievement i had for the past 4 years with this conglomerate and merely three and a half year doing IR here. I began with zero knowledge of IR and now i am confident that i have all knowledge that i should know about IR. I can managed everything on my own now....from arranging meeting, handling briefings, organizing roadshows etc....i can handle this alone.......

Thanks to my former boss Hazem and Phoebe for guiding me towards my IR career and i hope i'll become the IR person for this conglomerate in 3 years time. Wait for my return and i'll be the spoke person for this company.

CONGRATULATIONS CHE YAH!!!! U DESERVE IT!

3 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Congratulation!!...

All the BEST to youuuu...!

TY23 said...

yeay!! tahniah! thaniah!

anne rafei said...

mari mari.. org lelong tupperware dan baju :D