Friday, August 15, 2008

Me Alone....

I am alone tonite as my husband left for Alor Star almost an hour ago by bus. I am here staying at Pakngah's house for a nite. Luckily he has a wifi here. Legaaaaaaaaaa.........i can blogging, updating my facebook, checking email etc222....beside i am using the empty room downstairs just for myself. Takdak sapa yang kaco.

Yesterday i went for a breastfeeding course organize by our Taska. So i will share some info with all my frends here in my blog.......hope i can finish the long write up today and publish my writing by tommorrow morning

2 Readers' Says:

azieazah said...

Baguih noo.. la ni nak breastfeed pun leh attend course...

Zaman KakZ dulu.. dok baca jer.. dan dok tunggu mak ajaq... hehehe..

mujoq gak semangat kuat nak bagi menyusu badan selama mana yang boleh.. sanggup tu bawak botol pi ofis.. perah dan simpan freeze..

seronok wooo....

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Cek dah kirim kt kawan suh beli breast pump....bukan apa...mmg nk bg susu badan...takmo satgi anak cek jd anak lemu lak sbb minum susu lemu...x minum susu mak dia...hehhehehe