Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I wish i could......

My colleague took over my IR role since past few months. From they day she took over, many research houses keep complaining to me with a lt of things about her. Next week will be our quarterly results release and today she is not in the office (MC katanya).

I made a move to ask our new IR Head about the invite as some of the analysts need to plan their trip for this briefing (some of them will fly from Jakarta and Singapore). He ask me to help him to send the invite out. I also told him about the complaints and he mentioned that he has some difficulties when she managed the meetings for him.

Hmmmmmm.........i feel like asking him if i could have my IR roles back as i have no problem with any Analysts/HOR/FMs and Research Houses since i've been doing this for the past 3.5 years. Should i or shouln't i?

If i told my husband about this definately i will kena tembak with him as he will say that i am toooooo kind to help peoples. Let them do.....mana bley la dear.....i can't resist when it comes to IR job....i can't stop myself to help.......adoiiiiiiiii............

Should i ask to be transferred back to IR?????

SHOULD III????
SHOULD IIIII?????????
SHOULD IIIIIIIIIII?????????????????????????????

2 Readers' Says:

ShiRex Avenue said...

transfer je...

azieazah said...

Hmmm.. garu dagu jap..

Sometimes, kita buat kerja itu kerana duit..
kadang2 kerja kerana kita minat sangattt...
dan adakala kita buat kerja tu kerana kita expert bidang itu..

tetapi sebaik-baiknya biarlah setiap kerja yang kita buat biarlah memberi manfaat kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.. samada Bos, (Majikan@Company), clients dn diri sendiri..