Monday, November 10, 2008

Back in Action

Saturday morning i woke up with fever and running nose. Sudahhhhhhh........jgn la demam...sian anak mama...i took shower, cook breakfast and express my milk. Alhamdulillah....i managed to get 40ml this time. It shows that i can produce more milk now. I feel better as well.

My husband went to visit our little princess alone in the afternoon. He didn't allow me to go. Wanted me to take a rest. Mama pun apa lg.....dh start la dondang sayang...skali kena spin daaaaa......DO NOT CRY!!!!! huhuhuhu......yala yala....mama x teriak la nihhhh........(padahai ayaq mata bergenang2....heheheh)

At last he sent me to the hospital after maghrib prayer and we need to leave by 8.00pm. He keeps warning me for not to cry....ala2 cd rosak plak....menda yg sama ja dok repeat...adoiyaiiiiii........

After 30minutes moment with my little princess, we headed back home. Dapat jumpa sat pun jd la...janji blh peluk cium anak mama....

The good thing is she is now 1.72kg. Cepatnya berat naik. Pipi pun sama naik gak la.....


We went again yesterday and the nurse ask if i am fit enough to be admitted again. I ask if i could be warded the following day so that i can prepare for my things.


I visited her around 12 today and she is so fine. Rasa mcm berat dh naik sebab pipi dh naik. I'll be warded again tonite and will be sleeping with my little princess. A bit nervous but i can't wait to be with her again. Kiss her as much as i want, hug her as long as i can and feed her with my milk......TAK SABAQNYA MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Readers' Says:

harnisafarina said...

haaa..kan dia dah ok.

apa la mama nie...hehehe

anyway, aku rasa baby humairah ni baby yg sgt strong. x lama lagi leh kuaq spital la nih..

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

1 NICU kenai aku sbb aku dok keryau...hehehehe......truk betoi laaa.......anak relek aku ja overacting...kelam kabut tak ketahwan hala