Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ermmmm..........

We arrived at the hospital last nite almost 9.00pm. She was feeding by the nurse. Alamakkk...tak sempat la mama bg susu....the nurse instructed me to unpack my thing in the recovery room. They gave me the bed which i booked earlier. Melampau mama nih..siap buking2 bilik lg...mentang2 la sumer org dh kenai...

I am a bit nervous and i couldn't sleep until 12 midnite which is little Humaira Safiyyah's feeding time. I feed her and later put her in bed. I know she wanted to sleep with me but i told her that she will sleep with me later at 3.00am as i need to keep her warm under the warmer before we can sleep together.

She behave so well and sleep soundly next to mama at 3.00am. Unfortunately, the other babies next to our room cry the whole nite which disturbed her sound sleep (anak dara mama tak suka bisin2 wooo...........)

We woke up at 6.00am for another feeding and i went off for prayer. 7.30 the nurse came in to bathe the babies who reach 36.8 degree c and above and weight them. My little Humaira today is 1.815kg. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa..........most probably the doctor will discharge her today.

I went to get some breakfast and newspaper and later wait for the paeds to do morning check ups. Good news for us, she agreed to discharged my baby today as she satisfied with her condition (no fever,no apnea etc)

I am so glad to hear that.....Alhamdulillah...after 60days, she will be back with us.

0 Readers' Says: